Monday, October 26, 2009



I sit in silence
And he holds me
With a air of importance
Not a strand of my hair will fall
With out his attention paid in full
It takes only a moment in his day to notice
That love isn’t a feeling it’s a way of living
A bunch of time pulled together to form a stepping
Stone silent is how I like my men

I’m busy what can I say. I’m looking forward to spreading my self thin so that I can’t notice all the good loving I’m missing out on. So I have no boy trouble to talk about. I’m not gay, I haven’t gotten a car yet, I living in a dorm and like anyone else I don’t get alone with my roommate but she thinks were the best of friends…. I’m modeling hears are some pictures

I’m looking into moving, I want to move but I’m not sure if VCU will let me out of the contract. I’m in school so I feel smarter everyday. Drinking like what I bet god doesn’t like it, but I’m not sure if I want to stop.
The poem isn’t about anyone, I just didn’t want to go to sleep at 9 so I decided to write. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment