Friday, April 30, 2010

The ball

SO I ended up going to spring ball and I found a dress and some shoes… However the shoes are the only hills that I have ever owned that hurt my feet. At the end of the night it felt like I was walking on rocks. The dress is amassing so I wanted to keep it on the low.




SO at the end of the night when I took the shoes off I put them in the box to take it back and keep the dress on. When I got to my room I found out I had gotten nail polish on it.


Side note I painted my nails before I put the dress on and they didn’t dry in time, so we did not get to pre game in time. So when we got there everyone but us was drunk.
Back to the outfit. I took the shoes back picked out these new wedges for the summer. Get to the front and the lady looks at the shoes and says these have been worn. And I was like ummhumm I bought then used. She then says we can’t exchange this. I say why is that? So we went back and forth for a while then I just looked at her and was ready to snatch the shoes and run. But I didn’t I just keep the shoes. So I ended up keep the whole outfit. Lls I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment