Saturday, May 1, 2010

Golden Mic

I just came from a awesome performance because my friend Demetrius Cater asked me to. I was in my bed doing my home work in my pj’s and I got up and went. And let me tell you it was a great experience. The show was a content called the golden mic.

A lot of the participants sang and were African American. However there was a Chinese male and some Spanish females who showed there talent as well. Although my friend didn’t win I feel as though everyone who got on stage is a winner. Because I remember in high school in my poetry class we had a performance every few weeks and everyone had to participate.

I would go through so many different emotions before getting on stage. SO what I’m saying is you’re a winner in my book just by getting on the stage and letting GODS light show.

Shout out to all the talented people. Hopefully one day you’ll feel the urge to let your light shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment