Tuesday, July 27, 2010

@ Times

At times u can fall victim. You can forget what you’re capable of.
Forget what you are meant to love. Meant to succeed in. But at this moment on this night, for the life of me I can't seem to figure out when do we get the blue prints. All those things that those old folks said we should know better about. Or how were too old to be so childish. When did we know? When was it shown to us in a clear light bright enough to be stamped in our brain for a life time. Maybe I'm too old to be asking? Maybe it’s a forgetful night for me. But I really don't know better and I haven't been through this before so if you’re holding my blue print hostage somewhere I think its time u let her go. Cause I'm getting to old for this
.


2 comments:

  1. Being honest, I am not sure that a blueprint even exits. But I feel exactly where you are coming from though.

    ReplyDelete