Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh La La

I’m posting because I know it’s the right thing to do. None bloggers cant be sane. I have so many thoughts jumping from synapse to synapse. Today all my mind could think about was creating a perfect living space for the summer time. It’s got warmer outside. I think I’m going to blame this urge on that. I sat in class all day taking bits and peaces from hotel rooms, designer rooms, Ikea rooms, anything online that I could find. And don’t ask me where I found the ideal room but I did the walls are a deep sea green with some blue in there. And I have decided on having white storage units, red throw pillows, and hits of olive yellow, with black and white photos dressing the walls. It’s going to be a master piece. I even rambled on and on to my soon to be roommate about what we needed like a microwave; dish sets, a memo board, kitchen table, a grocery schedule, and couches. I’m sure she’s not thinking about it as much as I am. But I am really excited.

I am also over joyed because my job gave me more hours. This means I am well on my way to this apartment. Giving me wiggle room with the cash so I don’t have to be so hard up on it now.

Oh we had the most random argument well not argument but disgrace. Would you rather be cold in your house or hot? Like when its summer would you mind being hot at home or would you rather be cold in the winter at home. I thought it would be an obvious choice that you would rather be hot. You could always open a window take a shower go commando whatever. But my soon to be roomy disagrees. So were going to get air and ill just get my own sectional heater. And she better not try and come and snuggle up in front of my heater. That’s all I’m saying lls.

I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich today. And it made me remember that I make my sandwiches different then everyone else. I put peanut butter on both sides of the bread and then jelly on both sides. So that when you eat it neither side has more jelly or more peanut butter. My friends think that’s strange. It makes sense to me so ill keep making it that way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment