Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You Know What I'm Talking About.

I have been playing around with my school work. I know I’m not the only one though. I have known about this paper that is due tomorrow since the begging of the semester and I just read the article for the first time. I need to do better. But when there are so many things to do around campus and you’re always putting things off till later it’s really hard to get things over with and move on.

Valentines Day didn’t go off as bad as I thought. I went to chills and I had a nice little time with my friend. It’s not like the last years, and talking about last years that guy hasn’t talked to me in the longest and I think its cause I told him in not going to have sex with him. Are all men that childish? It seems to be that’s all I am saying.

Oh so I’m still working towards this apartment and my friend has been very supportive with me about this. We are really going forward this time. We both have car’s mines should be coming as soon as I get the parking decal money. And we both have jobs. So life is looking breezy right now. Lets just hope that when we move nobody loses their job because then life will get real real real quick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment