Monday, November 9, 2009

Blogger people



Hey my blogger people. I wanted to let everyone know what’s going on. I’m almost finished with the first semester in my sophomore year yeah me. My little brother and the president are cool peeps. Just look at the pics.



A couple of my friends are tripping out over this weight lost thing. I guess all the eating is getting to them, yet they laugh at me for not eating… I don’t eat as much as most because I had braces and I chew my food which was found to make the body believe that it has eaten more then it actually had… It’s been studied look it up. But I’m not saying I’m better, or thinner because I’m not, I just have a different way of eating.

All these test are getting to my brain and I think that this is the only reason I have been going out and partying soooo much, I mean like Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. It’s not a good look.

So now I’m looking for something else to spend my spare time doing so that I can keep my brain sane. I think I’m going to work on getting my collection of poems together give it a theme and find people to help get it published.

I always wanted to do it but never followed it up. Or I could work on a short story that has been in my head for a few months now. So I say all this to say I wont be making these up and coming events, no matter how free they are.




I’m going to take this time to shout out my girl Lola Maxwell and her new album FROM THE PLANET OF THE GREAT http://tinyurl.com/ycjwe5y Trust me she’s the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment