Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Im having trouble

I’m having some trouble with writing this English 200 paper. But other then that a lot has gone good for me today I got some English HW done, did my last assignment for world cinema. So now all I have to do is write these two papers one for English and one for world cinema. Hear is a big quote I found from a writer at essences my paper is on hair and a section of it focuses on African American hair…. Duh lol.

“I am your brother, your father, your husband and your son. I've seen you in church with big hats on, giving children the evil eye. And at the jail on visiting day, shoring up that wayward man. And at the bus stop in the rain on your way to work. And at the dining table with pen and paper, working miracles of money. When I was a baby, you nursed me, when we were children, I chased you through the house; when we were dating, I missed half the movie, stealing sugar from you. I saw you born; I took you to your prom; I glowed with pride when you went off to school. I have married you and buried you. I love your smile. A million times, you took my breath away.”

You are the rock and salvation of our people, the faith that remains when all hope is gone. So if it's about the need to be beautiful, maybe it's time somebody told you:

You already are. You always were.

By= Leonard Pitts Jr.

On the love end of my life I have been messing with this guy who uses to have a girl friend for…. Well a long time and we had intercourse and he took to condom off on me so I was mad and made him stop. So I have been messing with him saying what if I’m pregnant lol he won’t like when I tell him I was play lol. Then the guy that isn’t my normal fancy just got on my last nerve I’m getting out of practice and he said he wanted to get something to eat so I say I’m on my way back to my room ill meet you.. And then I see him walking away from ware I told him to meet me. Then he doesn’t answer and tells me he was talking to a resident (he’s a RA) but he was lying. Then I say “I saw you walking away” and he changes his story… needless to say I’m still hungry. I guess ill be eating oatmeal and working on these papers after a nice shower….

Oh let me tell you about this place I’m living in. Someone is not cleaning the tube after they shower and is leaving this black guck in the tube and it’s been there all day… I don’t want to clean it but I have to shower… I’m so ready to get out of this place…

2 comments: