Saturday, November 14, 2009

hey I'm human

I lied to myself told me

“You. You’re not going out tonight” then the inevitable incurs I am in a skit shirt and cow boy boots on my way to a house party…

So I haven’t really started on my book yet but I did find some pieces on a flash drive from high school that I wanted to put in it. One of them is my bio hear it is.

I love to learn and I have always been an honor roll student. Whenever I received a report card my teachers would always say that I was a joy to have in their classroom. I have always had the drive to go beyond the two hours required for homework. For Elementary I went to school at Fox Elementary, Davis Elementary, and Bruce Monroe and I remember sitting in kitchen with a dictionary, and encyclopedias, and my list of vocabulary words. I was always proud to do homework. When I passed in my vocabulary words or my test it would always seemed like one of my greatest achievements. I would say I have been learning and happy to show off my new skills since I first learned to spell my name.

I am now a senior at Duke Ellington and I am in the literary media department. I have been at the school all four years, and have enjoyed every step of the way. In the school year 2006-07 I was inducted into the national honors society. The summer of 2007 I was privileged enough to take part in a junior scholars program at Miami University of Ohio, with a Mr. Dr. Smith. And now that I’m in my senior year and have been applying to schools I have been accepted to Benedict College who has also granted me a scholarship worth $7,500, Hofstra University, Hood College who has granted me a scholarship worth $8,000, Xavier University, and Virginia Commonwealth University ware I have decide to attend in the fall semester.

. I am actually looking forward to experience the nights filled with homework and late night studying when I got to college. I believe I am one out of the large number of kids that deserve a great education. I have gotten this far on my ability to achieve academically through hard work, determination and faith. By reading this bio I hope that you understand that I am not only the high GPA and mediocre SAT score, but I also have a goal and I will always strive for excellence. It is my only option.

So I did do some work on the book this week.

Then there’s a bit of my play that I started. Not going to show that lol. It’s not ready for viewing….

Oh my love life is no better but I’m chilling with this new guy… he’s not the normal type of guy for me to chill with but its fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment