Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The good and the bad, It's all me

It’s been some crazy times but I have been making it through. No job as of yet. I don’t think these people at these businesses know how serious I am about getting a job. Like it’s not a choice for me I need one or I may not stay at VCU. Like its real life right now.




I found out that I am doing better then at least two people in my Spanish class. This is great news because then I know that I’m not alone and I have been putting in enough effort to not be in the bottom of the class. Side note I still have a B in his class right now so suck on that.



The school year is going by so fast. But I feel like this speed is coming at the right time. Because I would hate for these classes that I have to be slugging along, because they are not all that interesting.



I really want to get home to see my mom and my little Jayla (the baby she takes care of). They sound like they are having so much fun together. And my mom is having a hard time dealing with the recent death of her patient. Hopeful I can slip away from all my busyness to get to her and make her day.



I wanted to go to the A&T home coming but its just not in the books for this year. But hopefully we can figure out how to get a spring vacation in the books because I’m 21. It’s time for me to have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment