Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It helps to let others know

It’s been a busy week and the week just started. Not to mention that we get out of school early this week so we have Thursday and Friday off. Oh yeah I’m getting some much need chill time in right?? NO I have the most stuff to do. I still have to find a job so I’m going to be trying to go into all the places I have applied for because they are faking on the phone calls. I have a lot of group project to get done. I have to find something scary or cute to ware for my girlly Mariah Birthday party. And volunteer at the CDC center on Thursday and Friday. Check out some of the pics I took there.








Oh side note I call my mom to check up on my baby (Trina) and she told me she had just die at Tokoma Park in DC. I was so sad. Like I haven’t even gotten a chance to whip it yet. But she assured me that Trina was only dead for like 20 minutes.



But you know what is dead. Guys who have ex’s that they are still kinda with but want to be all in your face like they really have time for you. I can’t take. Just a little insight.



My modeling group CompleX had a info table today at the student commons and it was fun we have a good amount of people who are interested. And one of our old members came to visit us at practice and eat dinner at Shafer that was a great little escape from my busy life.



Oh and don’t forget when you get a chance to check out my poetic skills on my other blog at vmlight.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment