Sunday, November 21, 2010

6 dollars

I’m not sure what I’m blogging about today. It’s just been so long and I haven’t had much to say. I heard a line on TV that I enjoyed it was “the things born from the earth, and cracked by the sun” and I smiled. Like I really like when you hear poetic lines in everyday life. I feel like if people took time to add a poetic line into every conversation then the amount of ignorance would go down.

For the first time in probably all my life I will be spending thanksgiving far away from my family. I’m going to chill it out with a new good friend AD. It’s new but I’m ready for it to happen. I feel like if you don’t get use to letting your life change then nothing new and exciting will come.

This weekend I took some time out to go swimming at the school gym and it’s crazy that more people don’t go. Because at the end of the day “its night time” ha ha but also we pay for it with tuition, so why not make the most of it. Like there is a jacuzzi in real life.

Oh and I was in a auction tonight. I only got bought for $6 by my friend Jillian. But hay at lest I don’t have to go on a strange date with someone I don’t know. And I donated to a great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment