Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's cold and I love it

I forgot how much I loved this cold winter like weather. You get to put on so many layers of comfortable clothing. I went through a tub of cloths that I put away over the summer and I think I have a slight orgasm.


You know that happens by the way. My friend whose in the chemistry field at VCU said she was reading for a class and they said when women go shopping and they see a sale or something that they fall in love with, they get the same chemical release as they would if they were having a orgasm. So the next time you girls go shopping or you guys go shopping with your girls. Be aware that sales are no joke.

Any way I love sweaters and I cant wait to go back to the thrift store so I can snuggle up to a wonderful pink one or yellow. I think those are the only colors I don’t have yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment