Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I don't know if my heart can take.

Lawrd the world needs to learn what forgiving and forgetting feels like. They need to learn what its like to know what’s right and wrong. A child was stuffed in a trash can. That was the last place her soul rested. The last time she was able to feel that fresh intoxicating breeze of this world. I can’t being to explain how much that has weighed on my heart today. When you grow so close to the human beings of this land you can’t help but want for everyone on earth to live a fulfilling life. I wouldn’t wish death and much more on my worst enemy. Because it’s through life that you realize you faults, weakness, and strengths. Tears and pain can’t beginning to show how much pain I am in for this world. It’s hard to focuses on school and what I need to have or be doing at this age when a 17 year old child will not get to graduate from high school. It is heart breaking and honestly too much to handle. I see why the sister in the secret life of the bees took her life, it’s just too much to wake up to every day, or hear every hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment