Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shafer really?

My feet hurt from working so hard. But I have to let the world in on my job and my findings of Shafer. So I have been sitting back catching the tee’s as my friends would like to say, and all the girls have either had sex with someone working at Shafer or one of the boss’s.

Crazy hu, so naturally they are all trying to get at me. But I have been to busy trying to get the hell up out of there or getting a pay raise. This one girl that use to work with me, not I said use to… she was stealing cans and cans of food and bags and bags of noodles home everyday, crazy right well she got fired. I was a little happy because I never really liked her. She wasn’t about her shit and would put all the works on me.

Then I had one of the new guys who didn’t know that I don’t deal with Shafer employees ask me for my number it was so sad because I new and everyone around know that he wasn’t getting my number. No one there not even the boss has my number. They email me if they need me to come in. So I tired to nicely say no. But that wasn’t the end of it. The next day he came up to me and asked again and when I said no he said “im a get your number sooner or later”. WOW Shafer guy wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment