Saturday, April 9, 2011

Whats been up with me

I know it’s been a while since the VCU upset at the final 4 but everything at school has gone back to normal. The basketball dudes are with the normal groupies and everything. I hope they get something more then some azz out of this accomplishment.
Mean while during the final 4 game I was visiting a friend in Philly for his 21st birthday and let me tell you he was the perfect host. We had all the fullages necessary to have a great party. However because he is a dancer there were days when I had to beg him to go and find something to eat. I been telling people he doesn’t eat but what I should have said is he forgets that he needs to. There is nothing wrong with that I think. Because in high school I was the same way, with all the appearances and play practices and late night meetings I lost track of time when I was hungry.
It wasn’t until I got to college where food was the only place where everyone congregated at that I really began eating again. But at my friends school they don’t have a dining hall and they are all dancers. So needless to say food isn’t a top priority. But I did have a blast I was debating on going again but then I would have to take off of work again. Something I said I would only do for impotent things like best friends birthday, family graduations, ect.
Then this week I worked till close on two of the worst days Monday and Tuesday and what made it bad is that we were having people come in to inspect the place. So you know what that means… management wanted us to clean extra hard. So I got home at about 1:40 the first night and 1:30 the next night. Needless to say when I got a chance to take back my wind on Friday I realized that I had received two 0 in one of my easy classes. I cant let that happen again. Even though they are easy they are still 3 credits 

No comments:

Post a Comment