Friday, February 13, 2009

Feb it's the month i love to love.

Its the month that lets us know that black peoples place in history can never be forgotten. We have been forced hear, some of us yes. But we are hear and we are Americans. Like i heard in a class if you drop a black man or women in Africa we wont know how to find a job and a place to live. But if you drop us off in Idho or something to that extent then we will be just fine. We are African Americans and its something we had to come into. A president helps a little ....sorry had to say it.

The flip side is we have to share this month with the day of love. And for some reason i haven't found that right person to share this day with. Alot of times i say its because of the guy... But i have had a revesolution i don't want to be happy.... dont want to roll over to the beating heart that loves me... dont want to share pop corn... or introduce them to my parents over a dinner i havent made. I like being the one girl that you call when you want to go to the movies, dinner, shopping, or just talking... Ill have my Vibrator when the darkness turns to night......So for all those boys that think they hurt me by leaving me befor Feb 13..... you did me a favor. I wont have to deal with living for another.. or feeling with half a heart when your away.

So thats my post for the rest of this month... unless something meaningful happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment