Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I think its over

I didnt write yesterday and i wont recap sorry. It was one of those day that you had to be there to understand. But today I missed out on a extra credit project that i did. lol I feel so dumb. Any who. I woke up to a replay form a text message that i had sent to my Bf the night before and he told me and i quote " If you feel that way then you can leave... Lords Blessings..." now when the hell did a break up get so blessing and so peacefull. So i will not just let you hear my side. I do believe in equality so this is how it went from a on lookers point of view. Ashley talks to this boy her Bf and he goes to school at VSU. He has a car and he works so he only comes to vist on the weekends. She goes to school on mon, wen, and friday. Cool right. So she askes if he will be able to hang out with her on valentimes day. He says no. She then askes will he be able to come to visit this weekend, He says no. Then she sends a text message at 12.13 am on wensday. saying basicaly baby im getting tired of trying so hard and im thinking twice about this relationship. He replay with somethign to the extent of you can leave. SO thats all im a say about that.....


I went to a lecture after bio with

No comments:

Post a Comment