Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Im back

Hello my blogger friends. I have been MIA for a while because i have been very ill. And when your sick like i was you try to do the bare minnimam. so Thats exataly what i been doing. Going to class getting as much work done as possible and then going out like i promised my friends i would start doing. And going to the ...GYM. yes its been two weeks now and i been going faithfuly to the gym at VCU's MCV campus with a friend. Im not going to say how i feel because it hasnt been that long yet but hopefuly by the end of this semester i will have a little bit to show for it. I mad a few new friends, and started hanging out with the smokers again. I know i told my self i would stop but its just so hard. Ill get back to my day to day blogs hopfuly.

No comments:

Post a Comment