Monday, February 2, 2009

poor Don

So i stayed with Don last night because he couldt breath and i was afried that i would leave and never see him again. Im sure you understand. Well he got an appointment and now hes feeling better and went to the gym and all that.

I have also decided that i will be looking into going to counsoling for my depresion problam. I didnt know but some of the ways i have been feeling are some of the warning sings of depression. I also learned that every 16.2 min that some one has commited suicide. And i refuse to be one of them. Yes at times i feel down and feel like i cant get through the day. But in the end i love my life and the people around me. I have told my self that anyone who has ever done something good for me that i didnt ask for i will try and send then a letter of thanks. So if your reading one is coming

Side note + did you know that you can put someones first and last name in to google and find there address you do have to pay alittle extra to get more info like phone numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment