Wednesday, May 6, 2009

for the time being

I don’t know what it is. I get so sad when I see you boys try so hard. You have failed me. I thought I had something going…. But it didn’t last that long. Thought I had had a backstage fan. Turned out to be a groupie in nice clothing. I’m a focus on getting this bio joint out the way and you can focus on getting that lotion off your dick.

Ill be home in a few, don’t know if ill be getting an apartment for sure. But if I do I will not be allowed visitors. Which means mad overnight visits with my friends in the DMV area close to the address.

I’m trying to get jobs out the wazoo so if you read this got some ideas for me to hit up hit my email at bedeau_ashley@yahoo.com.

Also I got my first storage unit for myself... its like buying an apartment but cheaper lol so much paper work.

My Bose mobile is so funny. It sent me a text message from a friend asking me if I though I was ready for the final… The final was Friday and its Saturday…. But when I call to confirm that my phone is funny, they tell me they didn’t take the test Friday and actually did send the text that day…. See if I didn’t know better I would say my phone acts right when It wants to. Had it been a cretin booty call I wouldn’t have got it till the next week. Lmao smh….

No comments:

Post a Comment