Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just saying

The summer could be no better before I was a little bit worried because I lost my apartment that I just knew was going to be popping. But I made my way down south to my brothers stomping ground. It’s actually nice down hear, the weather could use a bit more heat but it’s nice for now. Truth be told I’m thinking about staying down hear if I get a job, and that’s only because I have a set car nice apartment new friends that don’t know too much about me. Oh and we can’t forget this lover boy of a pit bull. So sexy…

But don’t worry DC ill be back sooner then later. Just know you got some making up to do. Let’s have it on the papers Saturday I was plastered your girl was making luv with the toilet… But I was home for like two weeks and didn’t have one good drink…or jay. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment