Friday, May 1, 2009

Stoped studying to blog



Okay breath of fresh air thank you lord I was wondering ware all the artist went. I got to college all ready to meet people that was about making something of themselves with their lap tops typing away with there caramel frap… okay I was talking about me.

But not to long ago I accepted the friend ship of a guy by the name of Ray Bullock this is Facebook you never know his name could really be frank but that’s what ill call him…. So I’m chatting it up with Ray and we come across the fact that I can’t spell. Then we talked about that fact that it’s sad because we both can’t spell good… and we both write how weird is that... Then he gives me a link to this page (thecmag.com).



It blew me out the water. I will have to say he just jump from no cool point to like a 100. If you can make me second guess giving you my BlogSpot Url that you just might be the shit. There’s only one other person that has made me feel like upping my game and that’s Rana who calls her self Ray omg that’s weird. Well enjoy the poem for the day. It’s about a special Kappa... Don’t we all just love the Nupes?






Let’s take a fart for example
You feel it coming
Forcing its way on you
You clinch hoping to stall the explosion
Silence the horns
Tame the wiled cat
Expel it nice and slowly
So that no one ever knew it happened
But this fart has a mind of its own
Much like you
It plains to ruin the air around you
Wants everyone near you
To feel the need for distance for a while
It makes you want to
Crawl in the bed and hug your knees
As a silent tear bends the corner

Your that fart
The stank
Repulsive
Egotistical
Tramp of a fart
I whish never happened

2 comments:

  1. kappas is gay, except for the select few i fuck wit

    ReplyDelete
  2. son u funny as shit lol....

    i couldnt really get into it in the cafe but u funny as shit son.

    ReplyDelete