Sunday, May 3, 2009

owww you in trouble

I’m in love with you
I want you to know
no man women or child
could make me feel this way
but you

you’re the lime stone in my life
that’s reoccurring every two hours
I find you when I’m not looking
You catch me cheating
And I want you to know
It’s only because your so good
I had to see if there was anything like you.

This may sound dumb but it’s just a start ill get back to it later… basically I’m in love with this person. It’s not a pre mature love, they been there through thick and thin. They forced me to eat when I wanted to starve, forced me away from the edge when I wanted to let the wind murder me. The only person that I know will be there when I feel pain and can’t explain ware its coming from.

My freshmen year of college is almost over. No more wondering if I’m not smart enough I made it this far so I’m smarter then my mom and biological father lolol. It’s a good feeling knowing that you’re not following but breaking into your own path.

No comments:

Post a Comment