Monday, August 30, 2010

New year New memories

School has started and I already have a migraine. For those who are interested in my plains for life. I am interested in being a school consoler. So my major is psychology, and over the summer I decided that I would need to take some education classes in order to prepare my self for grad school.

I knew not to go to my advising office as soon as school got back so I waited to the Friday after classes started. After talking with an advisor I found out that I was taking two classes that were based on the same material. However one was for Psychology and the other was for Education. So I was wondering if I could take the education class and have it count towards both psychology and education or vice versa. But that was a no go.

I have a meeting with an education advisor this Friday coming. Let’s hope she can do something to help me work this out.

Other then that im good. I don’t have to be the president of CompleX although I love this group I have two on site / off campus classes. One is for mentoring and I’m not sure about the other one.

I been trying to make a little bit of money working the club scene at the door, and from this pass weekend I made enough money to finish paying for my books. Cause lord knows books aren’t cheep; especially when they contain so much knowledge.

No boy trouble I know that’s boring but I’m fine with being boring in that sense as long as I get the hell out of this year in one piece and without a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment