Monday, August 30, 2010

One of my lil sisters had a child.

We have to back track. She is about a month or two younger. So as you can tell she is not my mother’s child. This for her was the ultimate no no. Off the jump she never really liked me. So after a summer when we fought I decided to be the bigger person and leave it alone.

But when I heard she had a baby even myself, the type of person that doesn’t like to say I was wrong or show feelings. I had to let her know I was there for her and wanted to be in her daughter’s life.

This decision was based on the situation that my mother and her younger sister is going through. My aunt has a boyfriend that the family does not approve of. But she went and got married anyway.

Jumping to the point my mom has decided to cut off contact with her sister. This unfortunately means no contact with the niece. Who has to live in a house with a lot of unreasonable decisions? And I never want to have to put any of my nieces or nephews through that.

My niece is a beauty. Well of course she is my nieces so you know we fly no matter what llls.

Enjoy the pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment