Monday, August 16, 2010

Ohh I'm getting to old for these talks.

You know when you were younger you had this idea of what you were going to do and not do when you were older. Or what you would say to your younger siblings when they came to that age when they were having sex. Well I'm at that age.

My lil brother had come out of his mouth on the day of my pre birthday with my family and told the folk he has had sex.

Welp needless to say my pre birthday was over.

I didn't know what to say. What do you say to a boy that is having sex in a city where the girls are so confused that every week they change their sexual preference. Or that say yes they want it but in the next moment they are accusing you of raping them. What do i say to him when he could get something that could kill him at this age?

I don't know but I'm hoping the folks do so that he can live to get to my age when he doesn't know what to say to his nieces and nephews.

No comments:

Post a Comment