Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sweaters

The winter is running away from us and its time to put the sweaters to rest; However I haven’t had the chance to ware all of my sweaters as of yet. So I decided to dedicate a post to sweaters everywhere. Like who doesn’t like sweaters. Some of my best winter memories involved me wearing sweaters. Like Christmas, thanks giving dinners, house parties (and yes I wore a sweater to a house party and I had the time of my life). Fun fact for my interview in high school at Duke Ellington I wore a sweater.
Think about when you watch movies and the couple is snuggled up in the house watching a movie right before the monster or someone comes in to interrupt. They are typically wearing a sweater. For about three birthdays straight my grandmother bought me different Disney sweaters, and still wares them to this day. I’m in class thinking of how sad people would be with out their sweaters, so I need to post this and get back to listening. Hear are some pictures I found enjoy. 










2 comments: