Wednesday, March 2, 2011

These are Some Trying Times.

I have been having some hard times for a while. Which might be true for most people. However I was really upset with my grade on my test I got a D. I knew I wasn’t going to get the best grade it’s was a test on the anatomy of the brain. And to be totally honest my high school spent too much time getting us ready for performing and going to seminars for me to ever take a anatomy class. So I almost feel like I didn’t have any chance at passing this class.

On a lighter note I think I’m going to get some of my poems together and enter this writing competition. Maybe that will help me feel better about my self. Especially since I’m not doing anything for spring break. This is ashame like I’m a junior and have never done a thing for spring break. Isn’t that suppose to be the best part of college? I have no idea when I will ever get the chance to see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment