Monday, March 14, 2011

Trina Got in a Fight



So today I had almost the worst day. I woke up to aunt flow. Then I realized a lot of my homework was past due so I hade to basically get that done. But I’m not out of the bed yet. So my eyes are close and my phone starts ringing, I think it’s a text message so I just press the button to read it. However it’s a call…. From my father. I hung that phone up so fast. That’s for another day.

The next thing I know my step dad is hitting me up to get my paper work done for this school funding for senior year. That whole thing went smoothly a guy in the tax office has a crush on me and my step dad saw a old school fling. But the shit hit the fan when I went to the OSSE office where you get the award letters and all that. Now mind you I did not know that the only award I was applying for was TAG. In the past years I had been able to apply for TAG and LEAP, I ask the guy why is it that I did not get the LEAP this year. He pompously says oh you should know that. It’s dead. I wanted to storm out but I keep my self together. Then he tries to tell me what I should be doing in school. Mind you this guy is probable 70 years old, I’m not lying he was so old he could barely type on the key board and asked for help taking out the staple. My face read all my expressions to him but instead of getting out of line I simply said “thanks for you help”.

Then I don’t know if I told you guys about my car. But I got the up close and personal. Ill post a picture. I really wanted to cry. And do you know my dad made me drive it around to get a estimate on it. I felt so embarrass but you know what it still runs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment