Friday, January 16, 2009

Chillis with my new BFF Don

Today was a better day. I had no classes, i bought my book for statistics ( but i still have to wait to get the book). And i went to chillies with my new male friend. Reggies feels like death, and we finally got him regestureed for classes.

So now we go more in depth.

The stat book only cost 44 dollors and i sold a book on amazon for like 61 dollors yeah!!! No classes and i didnt do any work. I know bad.

I meet up with Reggie at shafer and we chilled for a while and then Don my new male friend came just to chill cause his class got canclled <> Went and meet his advisor Shawn and she is the best.

Went to the post office and then like the line was out the store. I didnt know how to mail a text book like forreal who mails a text book. the lady was real nice but i could tell that she wanted to be an ass. but who could be mean to Ashley Boo right. lol

Went to reggies new place watched love and B ball then left him still sick and went to chillies to meet my besty Don. We stayed there for a while like a long ass time lol. Slowest chillies ever lol.

LEft out and the cold was taking chunks out of us. By the time we got back in a bulding (J Hall) we had to sit and recreat our selves before we could talk. Then we faught.... i beat his ass like a couple of times. We got tired and fell asleep and it was an all in all cool night. Im so happy that i have a new BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment