Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ive grown tired

The day has begun and my weryness has to. I am now tired of school. I woke up before my alram clock got out of bed at 9 and my class doesn't start till 11. And I am tired. I went to class to hear a teacher tell me exactly what I have already heard from the book that they made me pay for and read instead of having a fun weekend. So now I am saying the words that are coming out of her mouth because they are word for word from the book. And I am tired. Then I go to a class ware we are suppose to communicat about how we feel about our reading and.... no one has read. I feel like a dip shit that needs to say fuck school they will read it to me later. WHAT the hell is going on I am paying for this. Give me something I have to fight for. Teach me more the the book can offer.

2 comments:

  1. i kno how u feel....I look lonely as shyt n the follower joint...i look like im standin outside of a store thas never gon open lol

    ReplyDelete