Friday, January 16, 2009

The end of the week (Flap Jakes B DAY!!!)

So I wake up to a man snooring in my bed. Yuk lol my new best friend stayed over. Go figure. well he didnt go to class. I went to my lab for bio. Along with the list of other classes I have. I was so glade that in most classes were a review.

I called BRANDON WILLIAMS trying to wish him a happy birthday. Like a good girlfriend should, but there was no answer left a message no response thus far. But im not going to trip. Its his birthday i just hope that he has fun. :(... He called back I got to say happy birthday, thought he was coming over,, but never happen.

What ever I finally got my book for statisitcs. Mind you it was cold asssss wow out side. I am pretty sure I had on three outsifts with my long red pecoat. And I was still cold. So I had to come from class print out the confermation page go to barnes an nobles and get the book. I have retreated to my room and guess what.....

My new BFf wants me to come and keep him compony on the job at Chillies. Then they have a fire drill and they lost somthing around a thousand dollors. And I feel so bad because I have not heard from Reggie letting me know what wrong with him. (He's been really sick).

I pray god has mercy on us for we know not what we have done, and this cold weather is killing me. I want to go to Trinidad NOW>>>>>

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment