Friday, January 23, 2009

so i thought wensday was friday

Im losing my ming. I didnt wanna put down all the things that were bothing me yeaterday but now that i have come throught them a bit more ill let a little bit out. I hadn't come on my period at the right time so i was freaking out. But i came and it hurts, then i have been feeling fat like most black women do but i was about to take it to a whole nother level so i am thankful for my new friend Olivia for letting me in on what doing these this will do to your body. Throwing up after eating will mess up your teeth ( i have paid to much money on these to be messing them up) you hair will fall out ( okay so hair falling out while your trying to get dreads is most likley not a good look) The your breath will stink ( i have had my fair share of stinkiy breath freinds and family ( MIke) sorry wont be one of them) so i dont know yet what to do. Cant go to the gym like i want cause 1 i dont know what im doing 2 i dont have anyone to help me 3 its not fun for me 4 i look even more fat when im at the gym.

I found the Blue bible that I have been looking for. Since i left richmond that night when i was little i have been wondering ware my vhs collecetion of this was. And today i have found something better its on You Tube. Its called Psalty Kids. I have fallen back in love with it. But unfoutionly i ran out of money so i cant buy the dvd collection. But as soon as i get my hands on some money oh you bet im going to get that.

And i have to say i feel sorry for boys because some shop will hire any one to cut your hair. A friend im not going to say the name but he got his hair cut today and the man fd it up really bad. So bad that he is thinking about goin bauld just to get his hair to grow back in right.

No comments:

Post a Comment