Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My first Tues with no classes.

Today I didnt have any classes.

Like that onle was great. But the sad thing is I thought that I was going to get a job on these days because I wouldn't have any classes. But when I realized how much reading and work that I had coming, I (Roxy) decided that I would use these days to get my work done, maybe some sleep and going to the gym. Now some people really want me to start working out, you know to mantain my shape, but thats for a later date when I feel like talking about that.

Back to school I'm going for that 3.5 this time around. Last semseter i busted my but and recived well earned 3 B's and a C, which adds up to a 2.7. I'm hoping that ill get that 3.5 and make myself proud.

I talked to a old friend, I'm not going to talk about who they are all I want to say is truth be told I really don't know what my problam with you was from the start. Hopeful we can step past that. For all thoses who haven't talked to me during break. Chad(ex boyfriend from trinidad) and I are no longer talking. He disrespected my name and thus is now on my bad side. I have a new tatto, it is on the back of my kneck, my dad doesn't know. So if you know him then don't tell him.

I retwisted my hair, yes I am working on dreads. For all the hater (mommy) I will be keeping my hair up and I will have dreads by the summer time watch me. I went to the Delta founders day event at the Commons. For all those that didnt go you truly did miss a wonerful event.

After a couple of people went to Shafer (the cafe). And I would like to take this time to say that I am disiapointed in Shafer, I came back thinking there would be some type of change, rearangement, new flavors something. But theres the same bugers, pizza, and the salde bar didn't have any lettuce. Very disapointing.

Oh and my roommate has moved a tent into her bed. Just wanted to put that out there cause I have to look at it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment