Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday 20th, 2009

retraction= I do have one follower sorry, I got beside my self yesterday.



Today Barock H Obama (I think thats how they said it) was sworn in as President of the United States of America. His speach was awsom so much I will say later when I have a printed copy. But He is such a gansgter (words from my moma) this man got out of his car and is walking down Penn ave to the parade. What more do we have to say.



The day is a quiet day as I expected, every one seemes to be glued to the tv only leaving to pee and maybe running into class to chatch a bit of the lectures.



I don't think that I have mentioned thus far on the blog but I have family in trinidad and tabago and they are also glued to there chairs, my grandmother called my mom this moring and cursed her out because she was not on the mail and was in her bed sleep. (Ha Ha you never get to old to get in trouble) .My mother then in turned called me and yelled at me because I was not watching T.V. The one thing in life that she had told me could do with out she was now made because I wasn't following along. lol

1 comment: