Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Its rainging.

So today i have to mail off this math book to a lady that lived across the street and wont return my emails so i got to pay 3 dollors to mail it right across the fing street. What ever she probably think im some kind of rapest or vires trying to get into her computer. lol

No classes.....My dreads look dead.... I wanna go to trinidad ware the sun shines even when it rains, and we drink hot coco in the heat of the night. ugh



So I walk to the post office the line is outside the door. This time the line moves much faster and im out of there in half and hour. Then i go to shafer ware the food is always the same. Make a walfle then strut back to my room to finish my essay and work on my other outstanding assingments. Reggie come over to get the Psy book because he has decided to change his major to Psychology.

Then I looked at ATL for a while and feel asleep. What a night lol

1 comment: