Sunday, April 12, 2009

I had this weekend

This weekend was the craziest I had to deal with the most craziness. It started off with me not having a cell phone. Then it went on to me having an exam in stat let’s hope I do good. Then I got a supersize visit from one of my friends from dc. He hung out with me for a while and we went to the probate ware one of my friends crossed as an AKA. This was like the longest joint I have ever seen because they had the AKA’s and the Alpha cross in one whole setting. Its was to long, after that I split ways with my friend from dc and joined up with some high school friends and a new friend from school to go to this after party at the bowling ally. I never realized how much fun a bowling party could be. And that night I had my first experience with trying to get a number and not having a phone. Needles to say the first try went sour. The second attempt was on point, he was tall with long profound dreads, and it just looked like this brother had his head on real good. So I got the number but had no way to call so I ended my Friday night with a shower and some hot coco.

Then Saturday still no phone I woke up and meet back up with my friend from DC and we went to Shafer to share a little insite on how our lives had been. My friend AD came over and watched as my friend from DC made me this little miniature replication of a much larger piece of work I wanted but could not afford. Then we eat some pizza and separated ways. I then meet up with my cousin who wanted to hang out with me because we hadn’t had anytime to chill. So having no phone I had to bring AD along with me to the parties, I don’t know if she wanted to go but I was glade she came. We first went to this place called the crossroads but they hadn’t started yet so we just went to this other party at university of Richmond (nice school I have to say) and the party was boring but guess who was there. The guy who I got number the other night. Well when he says me he came over and we hung out for most of the party. Then later on that night he came over we watched a movie and then I went to his placed we had smoked a bit and then he took me back to my room. It was great. But unfortionaly I still have no phone, he is behind in school do to crossing over alpha at Union and I don’t think well be seeing much of each other.

Then Sunday I got the phone I had been waiting on but it didn’t do any of the things my mom had promise and on top of that it turned of every five mins if it was not connected to the wall. SO its turned off and ill be waiting on the new phone to come….. And that is Roxy’s weekend now Ashley will take over and do the homework and go to sleep at a reasonable time to get up and take a quiz for INTL 101…

No comments:

Post a Comment