Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's alot but it has to be said

I’m a sooo tired, I been dragging myself all around this campus. I haven’t really concentrated in any of my classes. All I been thinking about is the summer, and what work fun and relationships are to come.
Any way I watched the new episode of the hills too funny. Spencer got mad respect from me, this man don’t fake when he say something he is about it. But this joint was popping he whooped this boys ass because he snitched on him.
Okay let me let you in on my love life for a sec. This boy no names, he invited me to his apartment, I been faking on him I will say that much. So today after hitting a few jays with some friends I said yes. He came scooped me up and we went to his house. Then from Jump Street this man didn’t have no couch in his home. The first thing you see in the living room is a bed. So I’m like I got to sit on that??? I don’t know what type or how many female he done had on this bed. But I paid it because I was still a little buzzed, I paid most of the things that should have triggered me to leave…. Any way, He starts watching baby mamma on his Comcast…. Good movie I’m trying to cope that joint. Then he ask for a back rube so I do it, my back rude aren’t the best but hay you ask I’m a try my best. Then he wants to give me one… I just knew he was going to be all nasty and he did. Then I get him to leave me alone and his roommate I guess gets home so for some reason we got to go upstairs. Then he wanted to leave when the roommate gets in the shower. I go because I see this as a way to get out the house and go home. We drive around the school and what not then he stopped the car and I say “I have to urinate” that’s real sexy right ll’s, he takes me to my building and we say good night…..
I’m writing this while it’s fresh in my mind and because this is what I have been dealing with lately, I told my older brother I was going to start looking in the direction of getting me a lady friend like a dome…. And if you want to know why it’s because of over sexual man and men with no personality and corny men… I can’t take it I refuse to believe that those are the men for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment