Saturday, April 18, 2009

why its a small world

Im sorry I been slaking of a bit. I did a show at Virginia Union it was cool, and yes I say the guy from the other blogs but I didn’t speak because he didn’t speak, but I know he saw me. I don’t know what it is but I feel like when boys join a frat they get to feeling them selves, its not like I knew him before, but it just don’t seem right for someone to be so cocky, he was like I ain’t going to add you on Facebook because I got such a long line of friend request and if I don’t add them they will get mad. I was like bump it. So that’s ware I am with that guy.

Then one of my cousins friends who was also at the party last weekend stole my number from him (my cousin) and texted me. Come to find out this man I married and he trying to push up on me ( I knew something wasn’t right).

Lastly I’m going to the dance at my school now. I really don’t want to because I have dreads now and I don’t know how to dress them up. But I have to go because my tutor is like really sweet and he begged me to go so ill do it… Ill probably have pics in the later blogs.

Oh and I was at my friends room in cab nasty and there was this girl named Ashley and she was talking about her bf that lived in C&B I’m thinking oh I had a friend that I use to talk to… okay I’m lying I didn’t think about it at all. But when I saw the pic I saw that it was my ex play thing, it was sad because I wanted to be friend with her, she wanted to be friend with me but I think It would be hard knowing that I had relations whit your bf round the same time yall was getting to know each other. So I just let it go, didn’t even look twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment