Wednesday, April 29, 2009

little bit of a fall back in sorry

Now that my freshman year of college is over and all the classes are over, I feel like I am better now then when I started out. I started wanting to make friends, wanting to be like and trying to get to know people. But even though I have done all this I still have the same select friends from high school I still don’t know ware all the parties are and on a night like tonight when most people are hanging out with friends drinking watching a movie and playing video games I’m in my room working on home work and studying for finals. I was this person in high school because I was forced to be but now that I have had that chance to try and be the social butterfly I have decide I was one before but not the one who leaves the house at 1 o’clock in the morning and never come home till 12 the next day. I like falling asleep in my own bed and waking up to familiar people in my bed (me and my teddy bear). So I’m ending the year off different then I came in but I’m the same in the way that matter the most.

1 comment: