Friday, April 10, 2009

My life is me, and i am clean

My Day
Is the moon cool,
like frozen cheese.
It must have some heat.
Because the lamp lights I touch
they burn me everywhere.
Like a love that I start,
and forget to end.
When love knocks,
I have already answered,
When the sky bleeds.
I’ll already be dead.

This is a poem I wrote a long time ago. I just thought that those still following would like to see ware I have come from. I am still a writer I won’t let people hurt me and allow my talent to drift away. I may not be the girl that you want to be your wife, but god dame it if you wont remember my spunk, my laugh, my essence, and lastly my poetry so you can lose me in the translation as much as you will but for every boy that has left me, remember you did just that leave me while I became stronger and better for the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment