Wednesday, April 8, 2009

personal time















Today was a personal day. My tutor like a dummy didn’t text me and be like ware you at when he say that I was late, Dummy. So I woke up at 11 and studied for my stat 210 exam on Friday, let’s hope that I get a 80 this time. I be so close fucking 76 and 78 but never a 80. I really want a 100, but I probably wont because I just found out she takes off points if you’re wrong, so I’m not even going to try on the ones I don’t know. So I stayed in studied did the practice test work out nicely only had to look at my notes twice.

Then I made some oatmeal and watched TV, went over my bio book, then looked at what I had to do for FI, got real board and started on my cultural even then I bought slum dog on Amazon and then I watched some more TV, and fell asleep.
I got out at like 7 because I wasn’t tired, and the I go to write this blog and read my friend Donnie’s but he hadn’t had anything up, then I saw that he wasn’t a follower anymore, so I go to his page and I see that he has blocked me.
So I goes to Facebook, and I’m blocked on there. Just a little inside on my life, I get blocked a lot I understand. I watch a video from some festival my cousin was in and commented, and I change my status because ill be phoneless for a min. Then I went to Shafer to get my serving of diarrhea for the day lls.

No comments:

Post a Comment