Saturday, March 21, 2009

I don't like the way we are. Don

I’m not fine…I cry myself to sleep most nights and if you asked me I wouldn’t tell you. I don’t like this distance I don’t like the feeling I have in my stomach. I’m growing away from them… my friends and I try and make up but there’s a few that I feel I have lost forever… I have never been the type to try and reconcile things so don’t ask for to much. Ill say sorry and tell you ware I was coming from but I don’t do well with that whole period of being treated like a step friend. So ill be hear when that’s over and your ready to shit on the grass and look at the tress look at the sky as the sky looks at us. Ight that was a bit much.
Oh and playing on peoples phone is so old so if you have time call this man and let him know (540 819 5674)… ill be chilling though.

No comments:

Post a Comment