Monday, March 30, 2009

It's time to let yall know about the change

I was in my FI class when I heard this from the mouths of a fellow lady student.
“labels like those on bottles can cause u not to fully see the context of the person” by come guy named chuck Galusy”... Well come back to that later on.

I wrote this poem a few days ago so yeah it’s a rough draft.
I’m torn between two evils
A man who wants my body and soul
A boy who want my body in his bed
And I can’t see the light for the dark
I want the caress
I want to be wanted
But also what the love in return
It’s dumb but sometimes that’s what comes out.

So now back to this quote. I find that I have been doing this exact thing. I think people seem good; they act like the all god knowing and loving person. But later on I have learned that they or maybe I am not what is expected.
It’s the label that I have been reading that has been misleading me.

Basically what I am trying to say is that I have been misleading I have made this new persona Roxy isn’t a joke it’s the new me, and I don’t think that I have been letting the public in on the Roxy Boo. So stop reading bitches you know you don’t know how lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment