Tuesday, March 3, 2009

so unorganized




Today was a great stay in roll around in the bed day. I’m not going to say any names but sometimes you need a little disorder in your life to make you day brighter. I was a bit unorganized and instead of going on my midterm meeting at the designated time I went a whole 2 hours later thinking that I was scheduled for 2:40 and not 12:40. Hopefully I can make it up. Today I also had a down side I got a call from my mom and she was basically bitching about next school year and ware I will be living. She has decided that I am not going to live any ware that cost over 400 a month but she fails to realize that everything that is under 500 a moth does not include utilities and I refuse to live with people I don’t know again... I tried the whole meeting new people and living with them thing and I have come to the conclusion that its just not for me…I get to irritated when they have personal problems and try to come to me for advice because I don’t seem to be having problems and they wanna know how I keep my cool… (I have friends dummy) sorry. Well any who I’m still looking. Then she was finely convinced that I need to get a job. Mind you I am 19 years of age and I have never had a job ware I have gone and done an application and have a call back for and interview and got the job. She thinks that that little summer program that DC has for the children counts as a job. Little does she know employers look at that and ask what else have you done? It doesn’t mean shit to them. So now I’m caught in this situation of trying to make my mom happy and be reasonable with myself. Since I will not be getting the meal plain next year that knocks off a few thousand dollars so that can go to the apartment then I get a refund because of the scholarship that I got hopefully it continues seeing that the guy is now in jail. It’s a snow storm for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment