Monday, March 2, 2009

we are so fun hear at monroe park.

It was snowing and I wanted to cry…. But I sucked it up and got all dressed in this puffy clothing that my mom snuck into my luggage and I manned up for war. We had a big snow fight in the middle of Monroe Park and it made me feel like I had grown into a new family. The snow throwing was not limited to the people you see everyday in the halls of your dorm…. I remember taking a huge glob of snow and smashing it on the back of a lady that I see all that time at Shafer. And it made me feel like the world was realizing how much all this structure was getting us in a big fuss. I hate snow lets put that on the record but I had fun and didn’t end up leaving the scene of the snow fight till 12 o’clock when the police came and told everyone to go home.

Although there were a few that were not taking part of this wonderful game... at the end of the night when I showered and went to sleep I was happy that I went to college and didnt stay home and go to hair school... because then I would have never been in that snow fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment