Saturday, March 7, 2009

A little bit of fun

Today was my second day in DC. And it was a little bit better. I decided that I would look for a job online for the summer since its time that I take some reasonability and become my own source of money.

Then I waited and waited for Reggie then I decided to make my own plains. And I meet up with some old friends. Hung out at an old chill spot and drank a little and didn’t smoke even though that was the whole idea of the get together.

Any who what I got out of this day was a conversation that I had with my old friend. You see this old drunk walked pass and said don’t let that one go son. And it made me think. I’m 19… and yes I have a few years left before I start thinking about settling down. But I feel like this is the time in my life when I need to start looking for that guy that complete me and betters my life and not just there to have fun and go out and spend money. I think it’s about time that I start looking for my other half. Not to say that I haven’t found him but I need to be more concentrated on that then on a good time

I’m sleepy now but time will tell when the rat chance will be over but today ill just have a good ol time. And boy was this night fun. A little roof action and feeling the wind around me and nothing to hold me back. That’s what I need in my life now. So ill find you later Mr. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment