Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm back in DC



So today I had my statistics test that I been studying for like crazy. Well have to wait and see what I got. Then I had to sit through classes with teachers that didn’t want to be there and really just wanted to say why the hell did yall come to class get the hell out. IT’S SPRING BREAK. >>>

As soon as it was 5 o’clock I left my last class and went on my way to get my bags together. Brandon tried to come and visit for a little bit. Between me and you cause I don’t think he reads this I didn’t really want him to come because of what happen yesterday with me going to VSU and not seeing him. I was still a little mad. SO when my parents called and told me they were down the street. I called and let him know and I felt bad like his voice sounded like some one stepped on his big toe right after that they wouldn’t let him hold his foot. I got my chipotle though…I have been trying to get some since winter break.

Then we went on our way back to the chocolate city. And I slept the whole way. Now I asked if they wanted me to drive and they said NO so I went to sleep. Mouth open head back and snoring; It was so comfy. Then as soon as I got close I went on search for something to do. And there was nothing not one good get together not one little Mc Donald’s sit down everyone was busy. What a bummer. So I’m hear downloading music and watching some black history channel special and talking to a good friend about his spring break plans that shit on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment