Saturday, March 28, 2009

I went to the movies.

Today I didn’t want to get up, my sheets need to be washed, my laundry basket is over flowing and I don’t feel like taking the money out of the bank to wash them… also
I want to be a Kappa; do you think they would let a girl join a male fraternity? Just a side note
I can’t wait till I have someone I know cross over….hint hint
I remember I had a math teacher that would stay saying hint hint lol that guy was so funny
Any way about my day. It’s not good. We have a group project but it seems like all my group wants to do is sit around and fuss about not having time to get together and talk… they don’t have any idea and when ever I ask a question it’s a I don’t know or it’s a what ever answer. I’m a kick one day.
Then we got out of class early and now I’m sitting hear waiting on my next class to start. Oh and I have a late lab today and all I wan to do is sleep
Side note my brother wants to pledge…yeah!!!!!!
Oh I’m back in my room and I found out from a friend how to put music on the blog and then I went to see bed time story and Benjamin buttons in the commons with some friends. There was a line in the movie Benjamin Buttons the mother said,, “my sister had a child, and he got the worst of it” the doctor says what, and she said “He came out white” I love that line.
Now I’m in my room and I found this link from Facebook about Tabey’s and his new song rich kids and then Janelle Monea’s some Smile was on the side so I followed the link. You should do the same she’s awesome. http://vimeo.com/3869218

1 comment:

  1. what happened to tony's line of the day?? lol

    ReplyDelete